Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweetie Pie

Most recently my littlest girls have been into wearing ribbons or bows in their hair. They are SO expensive to buy. Long story short, I made some for them and the were so very cute, and not too difficult. I decided the older girls and I are going to (Lord willing) create our own bow making business. I've opened a seller account on etsy.com and am ordering supplies. I would like the older girls to learn how to make and start their own businesses. More on this later. It appears that bow making is quite common. So this may just be a great dream that produces nothing, but we're going to try anyway. I will post the web address link once we are ready and have some items listed for sale.

Here is a picture example of a set of bows and the cards I made. These are Emily's favorite.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...