Friday, October 23, 2009

Funny Little Things, Friday!

My kids say some funny things sometimes.

August one day was asking how her pee came out. I began to tell her about how her kidneys worked and blah blah blah. She asked me if my pee went through my grown up knees.

I used to be a huge fan of the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S, there was an episode where Phoebe was trying to name the Taxi. Anyway, I always say, Relaxy Taxi, when my kids are getting crazy. Now when I tell Julia to do something, she says "okay, okay, Laxy Taxi"

Emily's new one is "Pass the napkins, geeze" (I probably should stop saying geeze)

Julia was crying. I asked her what's wrong. "I want to jump in the TV"

I'm sure I have more.I'm going to post more next Friday. If you have some you'd like to add, send me a message and I'll include them next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...