Monday, April 6, 2009

First "Heecot" Haircut

Okay, Okay I guess it's finally time to cut E and J's hair. I mean they will be 3 very soon. I really haven't needed to cut it. My mom came over and did the honors. Each little girl got her first "heecot" and we saved their first hair. My sister in law was also over with her boys and they all got heecot's too. It was St. Patrick's Day, notice all the green shirts. Oh, and can you smell my yummy corned beef and cabbage dinner cooking in the crockpot?



J's First Cut
E's First Cut
My nephew "A" and my Mom the stylist
"S"
Post heecot candy. yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have precious little girls Kimmie!

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward
Psalms 127:3

Kimmie said...

OH you're so sweet Michal. Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...