Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weight Loss Progress

I'm still truckin' along but for the last 3 weeks I've been stuck at the same weight. I've been sticking to my 1200 calories for the most part, but I think the plateau is due to not enough exercise. I've upped my treadmill time to walking/running 1 mile as quickly as possible regardless of how long it takes. Whew! That is a bit of work.

I regret to inform that I don't have an updated photo, yet. It's coming, eventually. 

For now the status is: 

My stats:

MY GOAL: 130 pounds

July 1: 180 pounds. 

August 1: 169 pounds 11 POUNDS LOST! yeah!

September 1: 166 pounds 14 POUNDS LOST!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You are doing great. I wish I had the willpower to start something like that. I hope soon. I really want to get healthy, not so I can get skinny but just feel better health wise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...