Friday, June 24, 2011

At the Fair

Just a quick check in and update. We've been pretty busy and I haven't had a chance to sit down for long to type. Our county fair opened up on Wednesday. We went down to see how the girls did with their entries.
I have a couple of pictures of August's entries I am posting. Kiley's art projects were posted up really high and I couldn't get a good shot. She received 2nd place ribbons for all of her art projects. August received 3rd place ribbons for two of her art projects and for her quilting project, 2nd place ribbon for her table setting and a 1st place ribbon and Best of Class ribbon for her tempera closeup animal painting. They were very happy with their accomplishments. I'm so proud of them.

We skipped he rides at the fair and stuck to the free stuff. We are going back again in a week so the girls can work at the cake booth.



August's Tablesetting "A Very Berry Brunch"
August's quilting
Tempera Painting
Petting zoo
The little girls got their hair curled with a "special" $125 curling iron. I did not buy it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...