Sunday, October 7, 2012

Turtle Power!

I have been crocheting for about two years. My grandmother taught me when I was younger and then I forgot how. I re-taught myself with a book and good ole' You Tube. I've been mostly making dishcloths (which I love), scarves and an afghan here and there (I have two half done). Most recently I've discovered the Amigurumi animals. There are so many I want to make. I have done a few now, and they are just way too cute.

I just made these Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I found the pattern on Pinterest linked to here. I altered the original pattern a bit to fit the way I wanted it to look. I used her arm instructions for my turtles legs and then following the style of those legs I made smaller ones for the arms.

Aren't they fun??

Heroes in a Half-Shell



I have a bunch of other fun crochet projects I'm working on for gifts for this year. I'll be sharing as I finish. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...