Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our Family is Growing

Baby #6
A  new baby (or babies) is on the way. We are all very excited. I am almost overwhelmed with happiness. It was a big surprise to both of us, although Adam knew before I did. It was all of his suggestions that prompted me to get a test. And to my surprise it was positive. It's still very early, but then again I've never been one of those who can wait very long to tell. So far I feel fantastic except for being more tired than usual. With the twin pregnancies I'm usually already not feeling well. I've calculated my due date to be around September 13th, which is almost exactly a year from the day I had my reversal surgery. 

I'm thinking it's probably just one baby this time. Adam thinks it's twin girls again, since that is what I do. I don't have a lot to report at the moment but I'm sure I'll have more to share very soon.

We are packing and moving this month, so I'm hoping I wont be getting sick. Our new house is awesome. I'll write more about it later. God sure does know us and know what we will need even before we do. Our new home is large enough to welcome this new little one or two, if it  happens to be twins again, and we are so grateful for that.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Erica Ponce said...

This brings a smile to my face! :-) So sweet... God is so good. Maybe a boy child? No matter what, God knows exactly what addition to your family will be absolutely perfect for you. Congrats, with lots of love and prayers.
Love,
Erica

Dawn said...

Congratulations , I'm so happy for you ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...