Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Couponing is great fun!

I recently started learning how to coupon. I have seen women use coupons on their shopping trips and pay $1.97 for $50.00 worth of stuff. This is just crazy. I've been purposing for the last few weeks to figure this out. After a lot of reading and online studying, I put some of my learnings to practice. I've been able to get stuff super cheap and even a few FREE items.

FREE for me

2 bottles of Kraft Salad Dressing

2 travel size bottles of Purel hand sanitizer

1 bottle of Kraft BBQ sauce

Organix Shampoo and Conditioner full size bottles

Spray on Sunblock


Some things I picked up SUPER CHEAP

Kraft BBQ Sauce $0.23

4 Deodorants 2 Sauve 2 Degree for $0.88 (total)

3 Boxes of Jello $0.50 (total)

2 Boxes of gallon Ziplocks $1.59 (total)

Kraft Salad Dressing $0.58

Full Size Box of Ritz Crackers $0.54

Today was my biggest shopping trip so far. I went to Rite Aid and Walmart and got all this





For Only $36.99

The total for these items w/o my new coupon skills would have been $106.51

I seriously wish I would have known this sooner. It's much fun & K seems to share my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...