Friday, April 2, 2010

We Can Write Our Names

We are about a month and a half into our homeschool journey. IT IS WONDERFUL! I love it, the big kids love it and I think the little ones love it most. Kiley has been working with the little girls on their letters, how to write them and what they are called.

Yesterday, August and Kiley taught Julia and Emily to write their names. It was such a wonderful day. They were all so excited. The older girls were able to experience the joy of teaching and seeing the reward. The younger girls were able to know how it feels to accomplish a difficult task and have the whole family excited and cheering for them. It was a beautiful thing for me to watch. I felt so very blessed to be able to experience this.

My Mother in Law gave the kids these fabulous white boards. They are just perfect for the little girls to practice their writing.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...