Thursday, October 8, 2009

Needs new Menu Ideas

I am looking for some new, healthy, fresh and cheap recipes for dinner. I try once a week to cook something "new" that we've never had before. I have several cook books, but I'd like to get some ideas from Moms (or SAHD's), who's husband's (wives) and children enjoy the food you make. My kids and husband are not picky. This makes cooking much easier. If I make it and it's on the table, they will eat it.

We love all sorts of veggies. I usually substitute starchy foods with extra veggies, but will cook it if the recipe calls for it.

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR YUMMY RECIPES. I will try them and let you know how the fam liked it.

I'm also planning on starting a new dinner menu cateogory on my blog where I can post our family favs so others can try them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...